Journey To MaryAlice

Join me as I journey to China to find my daughter, Mary Alice.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Sad Day for Singles

Yesterday, the CCAA met for their big annual meeting and some new restrictions were announced. Effective May 1, 2007, single applicants will no longer be accepted into the program. This does not effect those already logged in (me). Unfortunately, I will be unable to return to China for a mei mei (little sister) for Mary Alice. Not that I have decided that I will do that, but that door to China is closed if I wanted to. I am so happy that I made this decision last year and I feel sorry for the singles that will not have the opportunity. Countries like Vietnam, Guatamala and Ethiopia are options for singles.

Referral Update: On December 1, 2006 referrals were placed through September 8, 2005. At this point, I'm thinking travel in June/July. Hot, Hot Hot in China!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beijing, China

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Free Counters
Free Counters