Journey To MaryAlice

Join me as I journey to China to find my daughter, Mary Alice.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Aren't They Fabulous!!


They're so ugly, they're almost cute! They are soooooo comfortable though. I guess that's a sign I'm getting older, when comfort wins out over style. I'm told these are the latest "thing" and that I'll soon be seeing them all across Orlando...Hmmm.

These are my China touring shoes and they are called Keen's. I kept hearing about them and tried them on in Key West, but they were a little pricey. Thanks to a recent sale at Travel Country and a Winter Park Urology gift card for putting up with the inadequate AC system in our building....they're mine. Love them!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger the mommy said...

Hi Sharon, I love them :) I am looking for something comfortable for all the walking we will do in China.

Susan R
LID 1/10/6
for Sophia

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beijing, China

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Free Counters
Free Counters