Journey To MaryAlice

Join me as I journey to China to find my daughter, Mary Alice.

Monday, August 28, 2006

Another CCAA Update....SLOW PROGRESS!!


They were only able to match 9 days this month! 9 days!! At this rate, I better buy 2008 Olympics tickets, 'cause that's when I'll be traveling! People had no idea this batch of referrals was on the way, so there's speculations that the CCAA has "clammed up" on telling agencies anything. The Rumor Queen (see link at left border) has been a buzz on speculation of new regulations that may limit NEW APPLICANTS, such as no singles, no history of alcoholism, no significant medical conditions, no obesity, need for college education. We shall see how much of this comes to pass. From what I hear, I should be "safe" since I'm already logged in.

In the mean time, I wait, save money, try to learn some Mandarin, work on house projects, read books on adoption and China and get some sun in the Keys!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beijing, China

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Free Counters
Free Counters