Journey To MaryAlice

Join me as I journey to China to find my daughter, Mary Alice.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Nursery Photos



It's a work in progress! "M" (my sister) made the quilt and I decided after seeing it, that the whole room should be designed around the quilt. That led to a mad dash to find the quilt fabric in Miami. My Mom was able to get 1/2 yard of one of the fabrics because, as it turns out, this is a Christmas fabric and not an item that is reorderable (I think I made that word up). She wrote down the the manufacturer and name of the fabric, so I was able to do a Google search and found the fabric on-line. The crib and bookshelf are Craigslist finds. The lamp is a yard sale find for $10 and the rocker was my sister "L"'s, when she had my nephew, "M" (who is now a college sophomore!) I made the crib skirt, valance and rocker pads and now need to tackle the bumper pad. Oh yeah, I'll be getting a dresser, too. By the way, the closet is already full of dresses "M" made over the years. I'll post pictures, because you won't believe how beautiful they are.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beijing, China

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Free Counters
Free Counters